Saturday, June 27, 2009

FAQ

Why do you do this?
I guess it started since people were asking about Crimson Comics and how they wanted some in English which is how I started. Also I thought that I can practice my Japanese and also promote some of the other Doujin artist what aren't as well translated and maybe just that I wanted to see some works in English. Also, to learn new skills or whatever...

There are typos/grammar errors in your works.
Since I don't really proof read my works since I am rather lazy so please post them and what pages it's on, I'll go back and fix them and reupload either the whole thing or the page or something.

Do you do commissioned works?
Not a this moment since I mostly do this just for fun and learning aspect.

How do I contact you?
You can email me at ZetsurinTL[@]gmail.com.

Why does it take you so long to translate?
Well since I just do this whenever I feel like it and also I am working so it takes me a while. Also I kind of get distracted easily and also I am lazy which doesn't help. Well this is a free service so...yeah...

No comments: