Saturday, June 27, 2009

Future Translations

Here's a list of what people suggested that I consider doing sometime in the future. When exactly am I going to do it...who knows since I'll choose one of them randomly to make it fair or if I feel like doing a particular one. If there is a strong desire for one of these feel free to post and I'll consider doing it first.


[D.N.A.Lab.] Rock Steady (Gurren Lagann)


[valssu] MELON ni Kubittake! Soushuuhen Shita (Tales of the Abyss)


[Crimson] Girls Fight Arisa Hen


[isao] Secret Trap

5 comments:

Slayerjammer said...

Looks like I don't have to do the [Mokusei Zaijuu] Rinkan! (K-ON!) since LWB has done it. So go pick it up there.

http://littlewhitebutterflies.wordpress.com/2009/12/21/mokusei-zaijuu-rinkan-eng-imari/

Anonymous said...

are there anymore to the valssu ToA Tear's doujin

Slayerjammer said...

@Anonymous

Yes, there is another 160 or so more pages which continues where I left off since it was the first half of what valssu did.

I don't know if I'm going to translate it and if I am, it's not going to be anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Kagami goshi no Kokuhaku is translated by Ryuutama so you can delete it from the translation list if you like.

Slayerjammer said...

@Anonymous
Thanks, been lazy to delete it, I guess I'll do it now and add some new things that are either I might do or in the works.