Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[PLUM] Mahou Shoujo Magical SEED OTHER (Nanoha)[Eng]


[PLUM] Mahou Shoujo Magical SEED OTHER (Nanoha)[Eng]
MF
Sharebee

Well, here's the first release since I made this website. Some might wonder what "Zetsurin." Well it has been hinted on the credits page with the person on it who is Itoshiki Rin from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. When reading her name from left to right it becomes "Zetsurin" which means peerless but slang for good in bed. If you haven't you should really check out the Anime and/or Manga since I think it is great with it's dark humor and colorful cast of characters.

As for the one I just posted, I really enjoy the artwork from Kanna (the artist for the circle Plum). It's pretty funny and working on this was like doing 3 different works since the're 3 different stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks for NanoFate ^^

Anonymous said...

Fantastic and much thanks, the Magical SEED series is great and I hope to see more!

Slayerjammer said...

Thanks, I'll probably do some others but not the earlier once since I don't particularly like loli.