Sunday, December 13, 2009

[valssu] MELON ni Kubittake Shoshuuhen Jyou (Tales of the Abyss)[ENG]


[valssu] MELON ni Kubittake Shoshuuhen Jyou (Tales of the Abyss)[ENG]
Mediafire

Seems like I didn't release anything for almost a month, well this was pretty long and I just started working so yeah...
Anyways, this is a continuation of the previous one that I did which I also took the pages and just renamed it to fit although I did correct like 2 pages. Hopefully I can release one a week, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Would I do the second half..I'll think about but if I do don't expect anytime soon...

Edit:
Seems like I accidentally forgot page 84 in it, sorry about that. I went and reuploaded with it and also fixed page 91 while I was at it since wording was slightly off.

6 comments:

Zathael said...

Thanks for the release.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Slayerjammer.

Slayerjammer said...

No problem, good to know that some people enjoy this series.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very, very much. I've been waiting for this one.

Anonymous said...

Wow epically long, well Tear looks fun to tease so I can see why. Thanks for trans... man to be a doctor on Auldrant lol.

Would have loved the first pages for the loli and to see how Valssu does loli, all the stuff I have from them feature tall delicious looking slender girls. Gotta go dig it up and have a look.

Slywaver said...

pleaseee reupload. i beg you