Thursday, April 15, 2010

[Crimson] Strong-willed Woman (Black Cat)[ENG]



[Crimson] Strong-willed Woman (Black Cat)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

Here's another collaborate effort from people from Hongfire which was worked on by Wizoo, shotokid0, Naruto040, and me. Took like half or year but whatever. It's just that Crimson comics are so hard to edit to make look nice. Well at least it's one of my favorite characters.

Also my computer is still down but I translated this a long time ago. Hopefully I'll have it fixed by the weekend. If I don't miss the delivery guy...

5 comments:

redbone said...

I love Crimson's art, I can never understand why more of it isn't translated, maybe its like you said and they're a bitch to edit....

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! Crimson Comics are one of my favourites.

Ehud said...

Many thanx guys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for doing the Crimson stuff!

Slayerjammer said...

Yeah, Crimson tends to have the text direct over the pictures which takes a long time to clean up.

There would be more Crimson stuff released since I'm currently queued up to do like 2 others and one that is already done.