Friday, April 23, 2010

[Crimson] Ichigo Ichie 2 (Ichigo 100%)[ENG]


[Crimson] Ichigo Ichie 2 (Ichigo 100%)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

Another group effort by Wizoo, shotokid0, Miteya2, and myself. Here's the continuation of the last one with Satsuki. I didn't translate the last part since I didn't like it and didn't look nice in my opinion. Also, for the Crimson releases if people are interested in faster releases but not as nice looking or if you prefer slower releases and nicer looking please leave a comment so we can follow that in the future releases.

Personally I like it looking nice without all the white box that removes the picture but it takes a long time to do. However, since I am not editing the Crimson and others are it's up to them so I don't want to force them to do what I like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

High Quality is definitely better. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

High Quality preferably.