Sunday, May 9, 2010

[SIMPLE HOUSE] Hold My Hand I (Mabinogi)[ENG]


[SIMPLE HOUSE] Hold My Hand I (Mabinogi)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

Wanted to finish this for Mother's day which I guess I made it. I played Mabinogi and it's a pretty fund game since you can do other things instead of fighting to level such as making things doing jobs and stuff. Also the battle system is really simple yet complex since it's like a rock, paper, and scissor type. If you rush in you're just going to get yourself killed.

Anyways, Happy Mother's day...this is dedicated to all of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your translation.
Any plans on translating the other 3 or 4 out there?

Slayerjammer said...

Hmm...I don't know....maybe. I do know that Saha did number 4 but it was never released to the public.

Ehud said...

Such a beautiful story. I enjoyed it a lot. Many thanx Slayerjammer.