Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[KOKIKKO] Meirei Dayo (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)[ENG]


[KOKIKKO] Meirei Dayo (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

Well felt like doing a Umineko no Naku Koro ni since episode 5 was recently translated and released by Witch Hunt. So far it's been really interesting and fun to read. This one was pretty easy to translate until it got to the Kanon part since I wasn't sure how it jumped to him going on about him doing what he's order to him doing Jessica all of a sudden.

You guys think I should have made it gray scale or left it as is since it was originally publish like that. I left it since it was like that, feel free to give your opinion about it and I'll probably do gray scale for future releases if it's not monochrome. It'll look something like this.

6 comments:

anon156 said...

If it's off-black, grayscale it. If it's rather obviously printed in a single non-black color and the scan managed to not come out like shit it's fine leaving it that color. I haven't seen many non-black printings that scanned well but this was a notable exception.

Jumpin' Jack Flash said...

I find it... distracting if a doujin has non-standard inking and the doujinshi that are printed on already colored paper are outright irritating.
So tl;dr I'd prefer grayscaling for future releases.
Either way thank you for your work and effort Slayerjammer.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Slayerjammer.

Blod said...

My vote goes to grayscale. It's easier on my eyes.

Slayerjammer said...

Alright, seems like gray scaling it would be best. I'll keep that in mind when I do something similar to it. Thanks for the opinions.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.