Sunday, January 24, 2010

[P-FOREST] -LOVE PLACE 03- MANAKA TANAKE (Love Plus)[ENG]


[P-FOREST] -LOVE PLACE 03- MANAKA TANAKE (Love Plus)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

Here's one by one of my favorite circles. As always, the artwork is great. I never played Love Plus and if you're wondering why I choose this one is it's because I just happened to like how she looks. If I am going to do the others I guess I might do the Nene one.

Also, anyone have any idea what "No Boder" means? I still have no idea what the author meant by it. I added a pic below so you know where I am mentioning.

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Slayerjammer.

Anonymous said...

"No bother" perhaps?

Slayerjammer said...

@Ehud
No problem, I happened to enjoy P-Forest works so it's a win win.

@Anonymous
Sounds like it but it wouldn't make sense given the situation the character is in.

Seraface said...

no border perhaps?

Slayerjammer said...

@Seraface
Don't seems to sound right when translated.

It'll go something like:

Right now I have "No Border!"

Which just doesn't seem to fit the situation. I guess he probably just spelled it wrong or something.