Saturday, May 29, 2010

[GRAPHICAROSSA] SHINING BEACH 3 (Shining Wind)[ENG]


[GRAPHICAROSSA] SHINING BEACH 3 (Shining Wind)[ENG]
Mediafire
Sharebee

This was recommended by Kimono Taku although I didn't plan on doing this one but I noticed that someone was planning on doing the 4th one so I skipped that and the Academy one although was at a larger resolution had lines through it and I didn't want to bother cleaning it or something. This is kind of small which I couldn't help it since this is the only scan I found unless you have another one I guess it's going to stay this way.

The character designs were originally done by Tony (if you don't know who he is you really should since his works are awesome) so it resembles it which is why I like it.

4 comments:

Kimono Taku said...

Downloaded and read it =D. Very nice translation Z and don´t worry about the sounds. Poor Souma he keep working xD, and about the school i only know St.Luminius but i think that isn´t the one.

Thanks a lot Z and let me know if you´re planning doing Shinning Academy ^__^

Ehud said...

Many thanx Slayerjammer. Great post.

Slayerjammer said...

Thanks, glad you guys enjoyed it. I might do Shinning Academy if there are better scans that pop out.

nakadashi_man said...

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your next work!